суббота, 25 апреля 2015 г.

Message for Freshers :D

Dear guys!

Now it has come your time to suffer and carry this burden like we did last year. I’m just playing jokes on you :D Because you will definitely enjoy the fruits of your hard work. However, before that I would like to give you some pieces of advice so that you will not repeat our mistakes that taught us a lesson.

First оf all, the most highly effective advice is not to put your home task off, if you want to make the grade. Furthermore, try to do your homework at weekend as you can take your time and brainstorm more ideas.

Secondly, make sure that you keep up with your vocabulary, it means that you learn words by heart REGULARLY J Then, it will be no need to cram and burn the midnight oil for the night just before exam, but only brush up on wordlist. Moreover, you will not scratch through your test, but pass it with flying colours.

Thirdly, it would be so nice of you if you did not play hooky since you write various dictations, present your topics and the main point ! is that you watch videos of other students! J What is more, don’t forget that you get marks for you attendance as we have continuous assessment.
Last, but not least, enjoy your experience and acquire knowledge! J And remember it is the opportunity of all time because you cannot go without these vocabulary if want to be a real professional! J

Personally, I can say that I have got invaluable vocabulary that is so essential in everyday life for speaking English. Furthermore, I have improved my skills in working with computer! J All of that applications have come in useful for me as I can make my future lessons much more interesting for my students if I work as a teacher. J

All in all, I am pretty proud of my crowning achievement :D Perhaps a little bit persistence would not be excessive, but I can honestly say that I have acquired knowledge and got pleasure as well as fun from vocabulary classes! J



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий